At SecureLayer7, our vision is to solve the cybersecurity problems by providing clear and actionable working proof of concept. To identify the cybersecurity threats and help the organization to mitigate sophisticated issues.
Our Head of Marketing will lead the development of a strong brand and messaging to drive new customer acquisition and increase existing customer engagement.Marketing is a mix of art and science, so our Head of Marketing must be both creative and comfortable using data to formulate ideas and campaigns.
SecureLayer7 is looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to explore your profile. Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
Average Weekly Work:
- Must have working experience in a business related or technical field, for example, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Public Relations, or any other related field.
- Communication skills are a necessity for this position, both in verbal and in written form.
- Extremely proficient in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel, being necessary in the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations.
- Should be a confident self-starter who can work both independently and with a team, be self-motivated and inspire the same in his team, be highly adaptable and flexible with an ability to change direction when needed.
- Ability to effectively interact with, and relate to people at all levels of the business.
- Experience in marketing with a proven track record in managing a brand
- Some experience in a marketing leadership position
- A hands-on leader who can strategies and execute on their own and through others
- Brand marketing experience