SecureLayer7 is looking for a Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Combination of a relevant bachelor's degree and technical knowledge in the area of IT domain such as Security, Cloud, Infrastructure, IOT services.
- Develop technical documents which can be published internally and externally to clients
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Writing user & technical manua
- Knowledge on how to write software documentation & marketing documentation
- Preparing case studies will be an expertise
- Good knowledge for technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
Send in your applications to [email protected]