SecureLayer7 is looking for an Angular Developer who will be responsible for our product integration and development. The primary focus will be to develop and implement a complete user interface and integrate API in the Web Application, with a focus on performance and efficiency. The candidate's main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them into a functional application.
- Development experience in Angular (9+ version) and MongoDB Integrating APIs.
- Good communication and team player (able to work with the team remotely).
- The role would be to work as an Angular Developer for the development of new modules and enhancement of existing features, reports, etc.
- Implement stellar user experiences, responsive layouts, minimizing load time
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code in JS, HTML, and CSS using the latest web application frameworks
- Implement front end experiences using wire-frames, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps to bring to life interaction and design ideas
- Working with Bitbucket and JIRA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Angular experience with TypeScript
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in developing applications using Angular Experience with front-end/UI technologies - HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4.x Charts and graph, API and 3rd party API integration
Send in your applications to [email protected]