Touhid is working as a Security Consultant at SecureLayer7 and has a expertise in cloud Penetration Testing and other technologies. Touhid also has a hands-on Exploit Development experience and has already written exploits for Metasploit Framework, which currently is a part of it. Touhid usually participates in CTF challenges and other Cyber Security Competition and often does Bug Bounty Hunting.
About the Webinar
Webinar will cover basics of AWS and its services, the security challenges involved in different AWS services that might risk the organizations security.
- Security flaws in AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security flaws in Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
- Security flaws in Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3 Bucket)
- Security flaws in Amazon Route 53
- Infrastructure Security Risk