Career at SecureLayer7
You will be joining a small but highly skilled team who are passionate about information security and information technology and developing innovative methods to find zero day vulnerabilities in the applications.
SecureLayer7 is seeking a motivated and energetic Telecom Security Engineer to join our small but top notch team. This is a full time job opportunity offer for the deserving candidate with the expertise and experience in performing Telecom Security Assessment and work with the leaders in the field of information security, Telecom security, website Malware detection and removal, and vulnerability assessment & penetration testing.
The firm helps solve security issues in finance and transactions, operations, human capital, technology, litigation, governance, risk, and compliance.
Roles and Responsbility
- Supervision and Team Management within engagements.
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of Network Audit and Telecom consulting projects.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and controls in Telecom Networks.
- Prepare detailed audit reports, working papers, and minutes of meetings as part of engagement documentation.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, and counsels and develops junior team members.
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
- Develop timelines for problems that assist in problem reporting and root cause analysis.
- Excellent understanding of 2G/3G Network architectures.
- Security Testing on LTE, IMS.
- Security Testing on SIGTRAN and SS7 networks.
- Good knowledge of IP/MPLS Planning , design and Security Understanding of LAN/WAN infrastructure, switches, routers and firewall.
- Applied knowledge of complex Telecom Network design and operational problems.
- Working knowledge for the following Technologies & policies :3gpp, ITU-T X-805, ITU-T E-408,ISO270001.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written and oral communication skills.
Qualification and Experiences:
- 3-4 years in a related field, preferably in professional services / consulting. Preferred candidate with a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Telecom Engineering/EXTC/E&TC) required.
- However, educational qualifications can be relaxed for exceptionally talented candidates.
- A positive attitude
- Basic PC skills and some experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, (Google+, Adobe, Facebook, Twitter a plus)
- Travel throughout the month frequently as per required, based on client requests/commitments.
- Should have a valid passport and should be willing to travel for at least 2 to 6 months a year based on project commitments.
- Aurangabad, MH, India.
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
You’ll be treated to a larger-than-usual work desk, most comfortable office chair, in our open-concept office.
We buy CCD's best coffee and teas. a huge variety of teas to choose from for your daily pick-me-up and even you can get milk.
Work on whatever you're most passionate about every month. Learn, Hack, become better security expert.
We value results, not face time. Enjoy the freedom of staying in bed later.
We strive to pay top of market compensation.