Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology.
A holistic approach to perform penetration test that not only discovers security vulnerabilities, but also finding business logic vulnerabilities along with security checklists based on industry standards, including OWASP Top Ten, PCI Compliance, and NIST 800-53.
Advantages with SecureLayer7
Benefits of an Application penetration testing performed by SecureLayer7 include:
APPLICATION PENETRATION TESTING METHODOLOGY
Application penetration testing is process of identifying security vulnerabilities and business logic issues during the development lifecycle. Web, mobile, and thick/thin clients are vulnerable to the following vulnerabilities.
- Beyond XSS with Business Logic Errors, Code Injection
- Remote Code Execution
- SQL Injection
- XML External Entities (XXE) Injection
- Privilege Escalation, SSRF, and IDOR
- Race condition Vulnerability
- Session Management vulnerabilities
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Java, .NET Deserialization vulnerability
- Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- Application Access Control Issues
- Android permission vulnerabilities
- A remote code execution vulnerability in the Android media.
- A remote code execution vulnerability in libxml2
- Android application binary protection
- Android application reversing
- iOS application reverse engineering
- API vulnerabilities
- Buffer overflow in Thick client
- DLL injection
- Business logic validations for Thick client
- Error handling/ information leakage
- Exfiltration of sensitive data from memory
API are performing critical operations in Application. API penetration testing deliver quality results while decreasing your costs. With decades of security experience, our Pen testers identify critical to low vulnerabilities in API endpoints for improving security posture of the API.
Our Pen tester will provide you vulnerability fix recommendations and perform the patch verifications once flaws fixed.
Experience in below application but not limited.
Meet Our Security Experts
Cyber security service compliments application security
SecureLayer7 accredited with certifications such as CERT-in and ISO 27001. CERT - in enables to certify the security audits for Government, the BFSI customers. SecureLayer7 provides testing and reporting to support application security compliance against PCI, HIPAA, SOC type 1 and type 2 and other regulatory requirements. SecureLayer7 can customise scanning reporting templates to support internal standards and other regulatory requirements.