NETWORK ARCHITECTURE REVIEW
|Is your system network really safe from attacks? Have you recently planned or actually made changes to the network? Are you sure your system network architecture is secure? Network Architecture Review might just save you a vulnerability.|
|As per the compliance framework and standards of organization to ensuring the security around critical business operations center. The review provides a way to identify potential security flaws within the overall organization's network as well as a sanity check for network infrastructures prior to implementation.|
Why Network Architecture Review at SecureLayer7 ?
Network Architecture Review at SecureLayer7 undergoes quite a few technical and high-level assessments to get hold of the various possible flaws within the network. This exposure is brought about by surveying the overall network design of a system, including personnel, processes as well as technologies. The SecureLayer7 methodology ensures that your network is safe from a security perspective.
- Network access controls and network segmentation
- Third party and partner integration and access
- Current network topology
- Key security architecture design assumptions
- Inventory of existing security technologies
- Security policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Business continuity and contingency preparedness
- Gap analysis of missing, incomplete, or improperly implemented security controls
NETWORK ARCHITECTURE REVIEW METHODOLOGY
SecureLayer7 engineers obtain the information about your network using two approaches. First we go through all the documentations including network architecture and diagram, security requirements, technology inventory and DMZ. Second we personally interview and discuss the network architects, network engineers, security analysts and the management to confirm the information obtained from the documents, to get answers that were not answered in the documentation and to obtain any outstanding information.
Analysis of findings
The networks and the obtained information are analyzed to check whether they abide by the standards, laws and regulations, and prevailing security practices that are most relevant to them.
A final draft of all the findings and recommendations will be prepared and presented to your team in your presence. This final draft will mention all the prescribed network enhancements and the changes in the technology that would be associated with the enhancements.
NETWORK ARCHITECTURE REVIEW TESTING REPORT
The identification of vulnerabilities in your system along with the knowledge of major areas of exploitation is critical. But what is more important is to be able to convey to you all this information in a clear and concise way. We at SecureLayer7 strive hard to be able to do this. Every assessment service completion of ours is followed by a delivery of an electronic assessment report deliverable. This report will include all the information about the security controls assessed as well as an analysis of the areas that need to be looked into for achieving the required amount of security. The report is systematically designed into two parts: the high level management report suitable for the understanding of management personnel, and an in-depth technical document for the technical staff to understand the underlying risks along with recommendations and preventive countermeasures. Following is detailed content list of the document:
- Executive Summary
- Purpose of the engagement
- List of identified security controls
- Classification of vulnerability based on risk level and ease of exploitation
- How to reduce risk in environment with immediate effect
- Recommendations to prevent the recurring of vulnerability
- Each vulnerability described in detail
- In detail description of the procedure followed for the exploitation process
- Proof of Concept in the form of Videos and Images
- Explanation of how to reduce the gravity of the vulnerability