HOW SECURELAYER7 HELPS TO UNCOVER 2X MORE CRITICAL VULNERABILITIES IN YOUR AZURE INFRASTRUCTURE ?
The frameworks of Azure provide the design to create virtual machines, networks and applications, yet it is the end-customer that has the possession and access of them. Subsequently, it is fundamental that your Azure cases moreover get standard security surveys or reviews to guarantee the security of the resources that are critical.
By far most of the web applications are changing to cloud innovation and advancement. While this increases the valency of the application security and cloud security.
Find our Cybersecurity Service reviews on Gartner
We have passion for securing Digital Businesses of our customers to make sure they are secure from critical vulnerabilities.
After using SL7 in a previous company, we contracted with them for Vulnerability Assessment for all of our various product lines, from consumer to enterprise. The results have been awesome- Chief Security Architect in the Services Industry
It offers incomparable accuracy since it is reinforced by unproved scanning and advanced network host correlation technology. The organizations are confident that their remediation exertions are closely focused.- Cyber Security Consultant in the Services Industry
SecureLayer7's team went deep down into the rabbit hole to understand the product and find an issue with a business logic rule that took engineering several weeks to analyze within the code.- Security Officer in the Healthcare Industry
Operations Insights from 2020
Our customers from US, Middle East, India
Annual Customer Pentest Hours
Highest Ticket Size
From Enterprise Customer
We belive serving best to all customers
SecureLayer7 regularly uncovers Zero Day vulnerabilities within a wide range of applications amidst research. We cooperatively work alongside vendors to catch up with the issues and disclose the needed prudently.
Take a look at SecureLayer7's Security Vulnerability publications and know more about the vulnerability disclosures, advisories, and reports. It details the security gaps identified in the web application, thick client software and also firmware’s of large enterprises. The documentation also contains the mitigation fixes for the vulnerabilities, their description, moreover the proof of concepts and security exposure information from SecureLayer7.
Research Presented at Conferences
Microsoft Azure Methodology Diagram
A holistic approach to perform penetration test with security checklists based on industry standards, including OWASP Top Ten, PCI Compliance, and NIST 800-53.
What can you expect with Securelayer7?
We help secure your critical information that lies within the Azure platform while remaining in compliance with Microsoft’s policies which is both crucial and challenging.We deep dive into the cloud architecture, and identify various attack vectors which range from network layer of cloud design, to the cloud aware applications running on virtual data centers or virtual development centers. Cloud security also includes that of web authentication portals which call the cloud service providers API calls Azure penetration testing enables you to benefit from many of the advantages of traditional penetration tests while remaining in compliance with Microsoft’s requirements.
- Identification of security risks and susceptibilities of crucial digital information assets
- Simulation of real-life genuine threat attacks through techniques and tactics by a real attacker
- Simulation of attacks which are risk managed and controlled avoiding real damage
- Measure enterprise’s ability to detect, respond and prevent highly sophisticated threats
- Measure your existing security team’s performance metrics with the help of detailed vulnerability reports
- Testing for effective use of resources at hand to meet the security needs
- Help foster improvement and push the necessary changed to secure your digital assets
- Increased security awareness for all stakeholders/employees from the organization
- Increased accountability for all stakeholders as enterprises can frame security policies basis the threats identified
- Help Change business processes and procedures to align with the security requirements of the enterprise
- Aid the choice of selecting technologies at the enterprise level to meet the security goals specific to the enterprise
- Helping get rid of misleading and false confidence
SecureLayer7 Microsoft Azure Penetration Testing focus on the overall structure of your information and data management system
- Executive Summary
- Scope of the Work
- Approach and Methodology
- OWASP Top 10 Summary
- Summary of Key Findings/ Identification of Vulnerability
- Graphical Representation of Vulnerabilities
- Summary of Recommendations
- Application Detailed Findings
- General Comments and Security Advice Conclusion
Advantages with SecureLayer7
Benefits of Microsoft Azure penetration testing performed by SecureLayer7 include
Meet Our Security Experts
SecureLayer7 is accredited with CERT-in and ISO 27001 certifications. CERT-in enables us to certify and perform security audits for Government agencies and BFSI customers. SecureLayer7 provides testing and reporting to support application security compliance against PCI, HIPAA, SOC type 1 and type 2, and other regulatory requirements. Customized scanning reporting templates that support internal standards and other regulatory requirements are covered by SecureLayer7.