Career at SecureLayer7
You will be joining a small but highly skilled team who are passionate about information security and information technology and developing innovative methods to find zero day vulnerabilities in the applications.
SecureLayer7 is seeking a motivated and energetic Marketing Intern to join our top-notch team. This 6 month paid internship is an ideal opportunity to gain valuable real-world experience at a successful, dynamic organization that is the independent leader in its field of information security, IT security research, website Malware detection and removal, and vulnerability assessment & penetration testing.
The marketing intern will have an important role working as the sole marketer in an entrepreneurial fashion helping our company to identify and pursue novel commercial opportunities for our range of services. The overall job function is to support the marketing team with the planning and coordination of industry events and programs, in order to improve brand perception and generate sales leads.
Roles and Responsibility
- Project management including budget management, client venue research & selection, vendor sourcing and management.
- Work with marketing team with campaign reporting, project flow and internal communications.
- Work with marketing team to produce signage, event collateral, and promotional giveaways that align with branding specifications
- Preparing required documentation of company
- Visiting client location to gather project information from client
- Work closely with marketing, sales, product teams, PR, and executive management to achieve business goals
Other administrative duties will include:
- Other activities related to demand generation initiatives, including: webcasts, PR, content syndication, email campaigns, social media, online marketing programs, and copywriting
- Departmental billing and processing invoices
- Scheduling internal and external meetings including team meals and special events
- Participating in brainstorming and collaborative global marketing meetings
- Assist with miscellaneous projects as they come up
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- An interest in marketing and security technology
- Good English Communication
- A positive attitude
- Basic PC skills and some experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, (Google+, Adobe, Facebook, Twitter a plus)
- Aurangabad, MH, India.
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
You’ll be treated to a larger-than-usual work desk, most comfortable office chair, in our open-concept office.
We buy CCD's best coffee and teas. a huge variety of teas to choose from for your daily pick-me-up and even you can get milk.
Work on whatever you're most passionate about every month. Learn, Hack, become better security expert.
We value results, not face time. Enjoy the freedom of staying in bed later.
We strive to pay top of market compensation.